Saturday 6 October 2012

Research and Planning- Magazine Adverts.

For research into our ancillary task I have looked at music adverts in music magazines. The magazines I have looked at are Kerrang and Rocksound. I look at these because these are some of the likely magazines that would advertise our chosen band; Ravenface.

From looking at the magazines I have made a list of the different adverts i have seen in each magazine.

Kerrang:-

  • Kerrang! video podcast.
  • Young Minds metal health and well being.
  • Up coming gigs.
  • Peta Animal cruelty.
  • Musicians' Union.
  • Kerrang! Radio.
  • Loudclothing.com.
  • Monster Screen Prints.
  • Gig Promo UK.
  • Fourleaf clothing.
  • rockabilia.com.
  • Grindstore.com.
  • Orange.
  • Upcoming CD releases of current bands.
  • O2.
  • Emmure Slave To The Game.
  • Up coming films including review.
  • Subscribtion to the magazine.
  • And much more.
Rocksound:-



  • Sinstarclothing.com.
  • New albums of current bands.
  • Loudclothing.com.
  • Upcoming festivals like Heavy Music Festival.
  • New music equipment like Amps.
  • Vouchers for new albums.
  • Subscribtion to the magazine.
  • social platforms for rocksound.
  • HMV.
  • abandonshipapparel.com.
  • Impericon.
  • Music Union.
  • And much more.
After looking at these it has given me a few ideas and designs that I will apply to my ancillary task for advertising my chosen band and the music video we will create.



No comments:

Post a Comment