Monday 15 October 2012

Research and Planning- Filming Log.

Filming date:- 13/10/12
Location:- Holiday Woods, Windsor.

This weekend I went out again to film establishing shots of woodland. This will be used at the beginning of our video and it will also cut to the woods now and then. This went much better than last time as it wasn't too dark. I also got some shots of one of the actors running. I shot low angle shots of his feet, ran with him to get a disorientated effect and made him run holding the camera to get a point of view shot. This also went really well and now I have an understanding on how to achieve these shots again for our music video. Finally I recorded some sounds of  footsteps in the woods, cracking branches that we could insert into the music video before the music becomes to a breakdown, or heavy part. This could build tension and the feeling of a threat.

No comments:

Post a Comment