Thursday 4 October 2012

Research and Planning- Filming Log.

Day of filming: 29/09/12
Location: Holiday Woods, Windsor.

I went out filming establishing shots that we could possibly use for the beginning to our music video 'This is Annihilation' by Ravenface. I went just before sunset as we are basing our video around and after that time of day. However I miss interpreted how long it would take to get to the location, so by the time I got there it was too dark for the camera to pick up much.
However I did get some interesting shots od woodland paths and the sun setting that we could use to help us get an idea of what we want. I also managed to get shots of a full moon, which we could use as it tells the audience the time of the day and full moons are associated with horror genres so it could create an ery mood for our video.

I have edited the footage in to much cleaner clips, without any sudden camera movements. We have also experimented with editing styles and effects that we could possibly use for our final video.

No comments:

Post a Comment